Many of our Voki users are using SMART Notebook in their classroom. Recently, we received questions recently about using Voki on SMART Notebook. Well, it’s really easy to embed Vokis on SMART Notebook!
Just follow these steps:
- Download the Voki widget from SMART Exchange. They require to you to create an account. (It’s free!) If you do not have an account with SMART Exchange, be sure to create one!
- Once you downloaded the Voki widget, double click on the file and SMART Notebook will open.
- Go to www.voki.com.
- Create and publish your Voki.
- Select the size of your Voki.
- Copy your embed code by clicking on it. (Mac users: To copy, press Apple key ⌘+ C.)
- Paste your embed code into the white rectangle in your Voki widget. (Mac users: To copy, press Apple key ⌘+ V.) And click Go!
- Now you have your Voki in SMART Notebook! Just click the play button to start!
Are you having problem with Voki on SMART Notebook? Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and the Voki Support Team will help you out!
Until next time,
The Voki Team