Welcome to another edition of Voki Interviews with Educators. This time, we have a very creative interview with Lisa Mims. Lisa created a PowerPoint interview about her use of Voki.
Some of Lisa’s goals using Voki are
- To engage her students in the classroom
- To instill a love for learning, and
- To integrate new technology into her classroom in order to promote critical thinking.
Check out her interview in this brief presentation!
- Cybraryman Internet Voki Catalogue: How-to’s and Examples of Voki in the Classroom.
- Oprah Winfrey African American History project: a class project on KidBlog.org
Check out Lisa’s blog: Diary of a Public School Teacher
Follow Lisa on Twitter: http://twitter.com/BriteEyes49
Want to be interviewed for this section? Send us a note and a link to your blog/ twitter: firstname.lastname@example.org.