It’s been a while since we had an interview with a teacher! This week we are featuring Angelyn Cheatham and her favorite Vokis! Angelyn is an elementary technology integration specialist for Garland ISD in Texas. She trains teachers and students on how to use technology tools.
Here are some of the reasons why Angelyn loves Voki:
- Engaging for students to use
- Safe way to publish student work without identifying faces
- Allow students to communicate their messages
- Can be integrated into any subject areas
- Intuitive for even the youngest students
If you can’t view Angelyn’s Prezi here, click the picture below to open the link!
Angelyn runs a technology blog: Great ‘Tech’pectations.
Follow Angelyn on Twitter: @AngelynCheatham
Want to be interviewed for the Voki blog? Send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll get in touch!
Until next time,
The Voki Team