We have a lot of teachers who uses Prezi for class and Prezi does not have an option to insert an embed code. Don’t worry; we have a solution for showing off your Voki on Prezi. Just follow these simple steps!
- Go to www.voki.com.
- Create and publish your Voki.
- Save your Voki as a video file. (Note: For instructions on how to save your Voki as a video, please read this Tip of the Week.)
- Go to www.prezi.com.
- Log into your Prezi account.
- Click on New Prezi.
- Select a template.
- Click on Insert.
- Select From File (PDF, video)…
- Find your Voki video file and wait for the video to process.
- Save your Prezi.
- To save and close your Prezi, click Exit.
If you have any feedback, comments, or questions, send an email to email@example.com!
Until next time,
The Voki Team
4 thoughts on “Voki Tip of the Week: Embed Voki on Prezi”
I don’t see a button to publish the voki, when I go into publish voki how do I actually publish it?
Once you created your Voki and added a voice, just click the publish button. To create a Voki, go to http://www.voki.com/create.php. After publishing your Voki, you have the option to embed it (using the embed code), share it on Facebook/Twitter/personal blog, or you can grab the direct link to the Voki.
I have tried for 2 days to insert my Voki in to Prezi using this method. I have converted the Voki into an avi and flv file. Neither will upload. Are there any other options?