Did you know that we have a RSS feed for the Voki blog? Add the Voki blog to your RSS feed Reader so you can be up to date with the latest announcements, tip of the weeks, guest bloggers, and interviews with educators!
Just follow these simple steps to add the Voki blog feed to your RSS feed reader!
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Extensions.
4. Click on Get more extensions.
5. Search RSS.
6. Find RSS Feed Reader.
7. Click Add to Chrome.
8. A pop-up will appear and click Add. A notification will show up once the extension is added to Chrome. The RSS Feed Reader will be added to the side of the address bar.
9.To open the RSS Feed Reader, click on the icon.
10. Click the + icon to add feed.
11. Type in blog.voki.com and click search.
12. Find The Official Voki Blog >> Feed and click Follow.
13. The RSS feed for the Voki blog is added to your RSS Feed Reader. Click on it to see the list of new posts.
1. Click on Tools.
2. Click on Add-ons. (Note: You can also press CTRL+SHIFT+A to open Add-ons.)
3. Search for RSS Reader.
4. Find Simple RSS Reader and install.
5. Click on Restart Now to restart your browser.
6. Go to blog.voki.com/feed.
7. Select Live Bookmarks and click Subscribe Now.
8. A pop up will appear. Click Subscribe.
9. The RSS feed for the Voki blog will appear under your address bar.
Internet Explorer users
1. Go to blog.voki.com/feed.
2. Click on Tools.
3. Click on Subscribe to Feed.
4. A pop up will appear. Click Subscribe.
5. Click on Favorite, or press CTRL+J, to open up your RSS feed.
6. The RSS feed for the Voki blog is added to your feed. Click to open.
If you have any feedback, comments, or suggestion for Voki, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Until next time,
The Voki Team