Give your students the chance to use their imaginations for Halloween!
We invite all students to create their own Halloween Vokis!
How to Enter:
1. Create a Voki Character with a Halloween message, joke, or story. (No longer than 60 seconds!)
2. Teachers you can send the Vokis to us at email@example.com with:
• Subject Line “Voki Halloween”
• Teacher name, school, grade, class, location (Miami, Fla or Johannesburg, S. Africa)
• Your social media handle/name so we can mention you on Google+, Facebook, and Twitter!
One lucky class will be picked at random to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card for a class
Halloween Party—on us!
But, do not fret!!
Even if you don’t win the gift card, we will be sharing YOUR Halloween Voki’s on OUR Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ pages! So keep your eyes peeled!
Deadline for submissions is October 21st!
We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Until Next time,
Bio: Heather is the Community Manager at Voki and is part of the Marketing Team at Oddcast. Before she joined the Voki team, she was a teacher for 7 years! She has taught in charter, private, and public schools all across NYC. With her teacher hat on, she will create meaningful, engaging, and relevant content that can be implemented in your classrooms. She is excited to partner with you to engage and educate your students!