If you use Voki Classroom, you are probably accustomed to the three main sections:
- Students: Add and manage up to 100 students.
- Classes: Add and manage up to 5 classes and multiple Assignments per Class.
- Review: View, Approve, and Share your students’ Voki assignments.
- Support: The Contact Support link located in the top right of the page has been replaced by a complete Support tab, making it more visible for Voki Classroom users. Really – you can’t miss it!
- My Account: To make the Voki Classroom pages even cleaner looking, and to give you more control over your account, we have added a My Account tab on the far right. Here, you can view (and edit) your account settings most conveniently (see it below). Here’s what you can do in My Account:
- Personal Information: Here, you can add a salutation, edit your name, and add a picture. This is the information your students see when logging in, and what shows up on each Assignment Page, unless you marked it as Private.
- Personal Settings: Here, you can edit your Teacher ID, your account email address, and your account password.
- Account Settings: Here, you can view your account expiration date (and renew), your account ID, and how long you’ve been a (valued) Voki Classroom user.
- Feedback: Since we value your opinion so greatly (!), we’ve also introduced a Feedback tab to the far right of the page. Here, you can provide more general feedback (ideas, issues, praise, questions), which we will use to improve Voki Classroom. Clicking the “Feedback” side tab (on the right side of the page) will launch the feedback widget: